Saturday, June 19, 2010

Annoyed

Over the weekend I found myself beginning far too many sentences with, "You know, I am really getting sick of..."

Fill in the blank with any of the following:

a) BP
b) Summer weather
c) Politics
d) Twins manager Ron Gardenhire
e) Foodies
f) Craft beers and people who talk about craft beers (mainly I am sick of this because it bothers Regan)

Someone I will never be sick of:



My awesome niece, relaxing in the glow of birthday magic...in her inflatable pool...in the living room. She is
checking out the photos she had snapped on her new camera (b-day present from me and Regan), sporting her pink tiered princess skirt (another present from us), and ignoring her little sister sitting next to her in the pool.
Maybe I need to get one of those inflatable pools?

No comments: