Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can you picture it?

The winding country roads of Ireland, green rolling hills, an old guy in a tweed sport coat searching for a lost sheep, and my family meadnering along in an olde tyme horse drawn caravan.

As I told my mom and sister about this yesterday at coffee, I was in tears for laughing so hard. My mom was so embarrassed by my snorts and chortles. Just imagine how embarrassed she would be in the horse-drawn caravan!

But what an awesome reality show - "The McCormack Family: Travelers Once Again". The first step would be to get Maryn and Ainsley passports - every good tinker family has a couple of wee ones with dirt smudged on their flushed cheeks. I wonder if Matt and Jen will be up for this adventure?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Aine - I just responded to your question on my site, but I'll post it here too: you'll have to cook the steel cut oats for about 30-40 minutes and double the liquid. Then add the pineapple.

Good luck!